Thursday, May 19, 2011

I honestly can't decide what I hate most about this.

Sometimes you think you've reached your capacity for hating a certain thing, say, the movie Zookeeper after seeing a TV spot for it. Then something else comes along to make you realize, no, you have much much more capacity to hate that thing, say, this poster.

This is an image of Kevin James riding a roller coaster with a gorilla.
My, what harsh shadows are cast on the roller coaster's yellow harness, yet what soft light has fallen on the zookeeper and his gorilla! So, I don't want to become the "bad photoshop guy," in fact, I don't even know how to use photoshop. Seriously though, you guys know that it's better if your poster doesn't look like complete shit, right? Compared to the shadows on his hands, his chest and face look like a cardboard cutout! Also there's a gorilla riding a roller coaster.

No comments: